LEAP Africa is now accepting applications from Youth Corp members posted to serve in Lagos State for its 2020 Paid Internship Programme. The deadline for submission of applications for the LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme is 15th November, 2019.
Are you a Youth Corp member(Batch C) posted to serve in Lagos State Nigeria? Are you passionate about leadership and Youth development? Do you have demonstrable experience as a leader? Are you looking of for a platform to channel your passion and be a contribute your part to positive development in your community? Apply for the LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Program 2020.
LEAP Africa is looking to hire interns for their Programmes, Communications and Administrative Unit. LEAP Africa offers innovative leadership and work-readiness programmes for youth with the primary aim of equipping them to live productively, lead ethically and motivate them to deliver positive change in their communities by either championing community development efforts or building sustainable social enterprises.
LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme Eligibility.
- Open to only Youth Corp members posted to serve in Lagos State, Nigeria (Batch C 2019)
- Programmes Intern – Candidate must posses and demonstrate the following skills:
- Project/Project Identification and Management
- Conceptualization skills
- Research and writing skills
- Facilitation and Stakeholder Management skills
- Communications Intern – Candidate must posses and demonstrate the following skills:
- Graphics design skills
- Copy writing and editing skills
- Social Media Marketing skills
- Administrative Intern – Candidate must posses and demonstrate the following skills
- Accounting skills
- Good organizational skills and attentive to details
- Good negotiation and Customer service skills
How to Apply for LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: