Applications are invited from children of Grooming Centre’s clients for the 4th edition of the Lady Kate Okafor Scholarship Scheme (LKOSS). The deadline for submission of applications is 13th January, 2020.
The Governing Council and Management of Grooming Centre, a leading client-centric Microfinance Institution in Nigeria whose vision is to empower the economically active poor, are pleased to announce the 2020 Lady Kate Okafor scholarship scheme IV. The aim of the scholarship scheme is to contribute to education and development of brilliant children whose families are cut-up by poverty at the bottom of the pyramid.
Lady Kate Okafor Scholarship Scheme Eligibility.
To qualify applicant must:
- Be a biological or legally adopted child of a client who has been with Grooming Centre, and has successfully completed five (5) loan cycles
- A maximum of two (2) children per client can apply
- Have sat for Junior Secondary School examinations and promoted to Senior Secondary School.
Lady Kate Okafor Scholarship Scheme Beneficiaries.
- The 2020 scholarship will be awarded to 500 children of Grooming Centre’s clients, bringing the number of beneficiaries to 900
- Applicants must have graduated from Junior Secondary School and have gained admission to Senior Secondary.
How to Apply for Lady Kate Okafor Scholarship Scheme.
Interested and qualified candidates can obtain the Application Forms for free from all Grooming Centre branches across the Country. Completed forms must be returned to the respective “Branch Managers” on or before the above closing date with the following documents:
- Valid Junior Secondary School results
- Original birth certificates
- Passport photographs of child and mother.
Deadline: 13th January, 2020.