KPMG Nigeria is now accepting applications from eligible secondary school leavers for its 2018 university scholarship program. The deadline for submission of applications for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program is 21st September, 2018.
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Eligibility.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send an email to: NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Note: Kindly state the code “KSP2018” in the subject of the email
“Please note that the deadline for application is 21st September 2018“