KPMG Nigeria is now accepting applications from young, vibrant and driven graduates with Second Class Upper Division in any discipline for its 2019 Graduate Internship Program.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG Graduate Internship Program Duration.
- The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
KPMG Graduate Internship Program Requirements.
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Be below 26 years of age
- Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE (or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any discipline Transcript required showing CGPA
- Be currently undergoing a Master’s degree program.
- Pass the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and Essay.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to work in a team.
How to Apply for KPMG Graduate Internship Program.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official transcript from your University/degree result for graduate interns.
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
Share This Post On: