Kenko Tokina Group is now accepting entries from anyone regardless of age, gender or nationality for its 2019 International Filter Photo Contest (IFPC). The deadline for submission of entries for the Kenko Tokina International Filter Photo Contest is 31st October, 2019.
This contest is sponsored by Kenko Tokina Co.,Ltd. and is open to photos that have been taken with the aid of a filter with the aim of expanding creative possibilities. Kenko Tokina Co.,Ltd. looks forward to receiving your entries that explore the full expanse of the unknown possibilities of filters.
Kenko Tokina International Filter Photo Contest Eligibility.
- Open to anyone regardless of age, gender or nationality
- Entries are restricted to unreleased and unpublished original photos for which the copyright is entirely owned by the applicant. Photos that have won prizes or are being screened in other competitions are not eligible. (Photos that have been entered in another competition but have not been awarded a prize are eligible.) Photos that have been published in non-commercial publications such as club exhibitions for which the photography was not remunerated, or websites operated by individuals are eligible.
- Entries will be disqualified if the sponsor deems that the subject matter is in breach of the law, public order and morals, or the purpose of this contest.
- Applicants who are under the age of 18 must obtain approval of their parent or guardian before applying. If an applicant is under the age of 18, it will be assumed they have already obtained approval of a parent or guardian.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries per applicant.
Kenko Tokina International Filter Photo Contest Prizes.
- Grand Prize: 500,000 yen (or U.S. dollar equivalent to 500,000yen)
- Jury Special Prize: 100,000 yen (or U.S. dollar equivalent to 100,000yen)
- Excellent works: Kenko Tokina Group products worth 10,000 yen
How to Enter Kenko Tokina International Filter Photo Contest.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should submit entries by clicking on the “Submit” button below:
Image data that can be entered:
- Image data captured and processed with digital still cameras, and image data captured on a film camera and then scanned and processed using a computer.
- Images can be either color or black and white, but must be captured using a filter.
- Photos treated or processed using computer software cannot be accepted.
- Image data must be JPEG format. Image files must be between 1MB to 10MB in size. Files larger than 10MB must be compressed.
Deadline: October 31, 2019.