Itsekiri Education Trust is now accepting scholarship applications from Itsekiri Indigenes studying in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Applications are invited from interested suitably qualified candidates for the 2017/2018 academic year Scholarship awards of Itsekiri Education Trust.
Itsekiri Education Trust Scholarship Eligibility.
To qualify, candidates must be:
- Itsekiri by birth.
- Studying in a Nigerian University.
- In their second year in their course of study.
How to Apply for Itsekiri Education Trust Scholarship.
Application should be by properly dated letter which should clearly state the following:
- The full names of the candidate
- Course of study
- Local Government Area of Origin
- Postal and Residential addresses
- E-mail address if any and phone number
The following documents should be attached to the letter of application:
- Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin and letter from Community
- Evidence of admission or matriculation
- First Year or 100 Level results not less than 3.00 point
- Students Pin number
Applications may either be delivered in hard copies to the following address:
Itsekiri Education Trust,
3, Olu Palace Road,
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Before: 5th March, 2018.