The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) is now accepting applications from Nigerian youths for its 2019 Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme. The deadline for submission of applications for ITF Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme is 23rd August, 2019.
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF – Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme.
ITF Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme Objectives and Details.
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
We will be conducting a One-year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Electrical / Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance and Mach ng
- Automobile/Autotronics Works
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Welding and Metal Fabrication Works
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Works
- Information and Communication Technology
ITF Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme Requirements.
Candidates must be between 18-30years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
- National Diploma Certificate
How to Apply for ITF Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application, two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to the address below. All applications should be addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Skills Training Centre (Industrial Training Fund),
5, Olorunfunmi Street (Bbehind Phillips),
Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun-Ojota,
P.O.Box 55176, Julie House,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
- Candidates are expected to come for a test with the originals of their certificate (including birth certificate). They are required to also make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation. Successful candidates are eligible for an oral interview
- Admitted Candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend through out the duration of the programme. The programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
For more information: Please call -08030807143/08034723938 or send an email to: email@example.com
Test Date: 27th August, 2019.
Interview Date : 28th August, 2019.
Application Closing Date: 23rd August, 2019.