ISN Medical is now accepting applications from Medical Lab Scientists for its 2020 Lab Scientist of the Year Award. See the requirements and how to apply for the ISN Medical Lab Scientist of the Year (iMLSOTY) Award below.
Quality medical diagnosis is crucial to effective healthcare delivery. Behind the scenes, medical lab scientists work hard to ensure that health management decisions are backed by test results and facts. To acknowledge and celebrate their contributions, ISN Medical have decided to organise the Medical Lab Scientist of the Year Award. They believe it is about time that these heroes get the recognition they deserve.
ISN Medical Lab Scientist of the Year (iMLSOTY) Award Eligibility.
- Before registering ensure you are a registered member of MLSCN/AMLSN and currently working in a registered medical laboratory or hospital.
ISN Medical Lab Scientist of the Year (iMLSOTY) Award Prizes.
- N1,000,000 cash prize + Plaque / Trophy + Capacity development training + A donation of medical lab equipment / reagents worth N1,000,000 to the lab where he / she works + Branded gift items
- First Runner-Up: N750,000 cash prize + Capacity development training
- Second Runner-Up: N750,000 cash prize + Capacity development training Consolation Prices
- Consolation Prices for the other 7 finalists: N200,000 cash prize
How to Apply for ISN Medical Lab Scientist of the Year (iMLSOTY) Award.
Do you have what it takes to be the ISN Medical Lab Scientist of the Year?
Deadline: Not Stated.
Share This Post On: