Ikeja Electric (IE) is seeking young, innovative, vibrant and self-motivated graduates to apply for its 2018 Finance and Audit Trainee Programme. IE Finance and Audit Trainee Programme is for a period of 18 months.
Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Ikeja Electric has over 600,000 customers who the company is committed to serve with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy. This resolve continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to empower lives and businesses across the IE network.
The Finance and Audit Trainee Programme duration is for 18 months. During that time, each Trainee will:
- Go through a carefully designed and customized training curriculum in specific business, technical, management and personal development areas
- Undertake job rotations across major business functions to ensure familiarization and deep understanding of business processes and overall strategy.
- Receive coaching and mentoring as a developmental tool for ongoing professional and personal career guidance.
- Demonstrate his/her potential and capability by undertaking various projects and delivering regular presentations/recommendations to the management
- Be expected to write the ICAN/ACCA professional exams and must attain significant milestones in this professional qualification journey within the period.
Ikeja Electric Finance and Audit Trainee Programme Minimum Qualifications.
- University degree (B.Sc.) with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, or Business Administration
- Applicants with other university degrees apart from those mentioned above must have completed their professional qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Must have completed NYSC
- 0-2 years Post NYSC experience.
- Maximum age of 26 years as at December 2018.
How to Apply: Follow the link below:
Apply Before: Not Specified.