Heinrich Böll Foundation is now accepting applications from eligible Undergraduates, Graduates, and PhD Students for its 2020 Scholarships. The deadline for submission of applications for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships is 1st March, 2020.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to approximately 1,200 undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities per year, who are pursuing their degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunst-/Musikhochschulen’).
They expect their scholarship recipients to have excellent academic records, to be socially and politically engaged, and to have an active interest in the basic values of the foundation: ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self determination and justice.
They have two kinds of scholarships
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate and Masters)
- Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral)
Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships Eligibility.
- Open to young people who are aiming for a career entry or promotion or further qualification.
- There is no age limit
- The scholarship supports students and doctoral students from non-EU countries, provided that they want to study in Germany and are enrolled at a state-recognized German university or admitted to a doctorate. For international scholars, temporary foreign funding in a third country is also possible to a limited extent.
Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships Criteria.
- Excellent performance
- Social commitment
- Political interest
These must be met and are necessary conditions for a successful application.
How to Apply for Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships.
- Check whether you can apply for the next application date and have the formal requirements for it.
- Find out about the application formalities and the application process. Read the FAQS
- Register for the online portal.
- Complete the information and documents for your application in the online portal you do not, your application online after uploading the documents
- After uploading all of your documents, submit your application before the end of the application deadline
Share This Post On: