GTBank is now accepting entries for its Simple Change Big Impact Challenge. The deadline for submission of application for the GTBank Simple Change Big Impact Challenge is 25th July, 2018.
The Simple Change Big Impact Challenge is a CSR initiative by GTBank aimed at funding dozens of innovative ideas designed and executed by members of the general public. This article throws more light on everything you need to know about the project.
Tagged #SimpleChangeBigImpact, the Social Impact Challenge invites individuals and groups to pitch ideas with the potential to enrich the lives of those in their community and receive funding from the Bank to execute the change. This is the latest in a long line of CSR initiatives by GTBank, designed to foster socio-economic development across the country.
The Bank’s Adopt-a-School initiative and Football Education Programmes have helped thousands of young students excel in and outside the classroom, while its Autism advocacy has remarkably raised the social consciousness and societal support for people living with Autism and other developmental disabilities. Now, with the Social Impact Challenge, the Bank hopes to invest directly in the social infrastructure of at least 20 communities nationwide.
GTBank Simple Change Big Impact Challenge Eligibility.
The Simple Change Big Impact challenge is open to all and available to communities in Nigeria only.
How to Participate in the GTBank Simple Change Big Impact Challenge.
- Create a one-minute pitch video about your community development project idea using the hashtag #SimpleChangeBigImpact
- Share your pitch video on your social media handle (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) using #SimpleChangeBigImpact.
- Content for the Pitch Video
- Details of the Idea
- The Execution Process
- The Community you will like to uplift
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Each submission must be original, the work of the participant, and must not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other rights of any person or entity.
- It is an express condition of submission and eligibility that each participant warrants and represents that the participant’s submission is solely owned by the participant, that the submission is wholly original with the participant, and that no other party has any ownership rights or ownership interest in the submission.
Making it Happen
Pitch your idea and we would fund 20 project ideas up to N1 million Naira each across 20 communities to execute the project.
The ideas must be executable within 120 hours/5 days.
Challenge Begins July 11, 2018, and ends July 25, 2018
Voting Begins July 30, 2018, and voting ends August 2018