Google is now accepting applications from current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) for its 2019/2020 AdCamp Program. See the requirements and how to apply for Google AdCamp Program below.
The AdCamp gives participants the chance to get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience their culture, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business and they’re thrilled to share the magic of their platforms with university students through Google AdCamp. AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry.
Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices. Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within their Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
Google AdCamp Program Eligibility.
To apply, students must be:
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months
Google AdCamp Program Benefits.
- If a student is selected, Google will cover transport (most reasonable mode) to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
How to Apply for Google AdCamp Program.
The AdCamp programs is offered in multiple countries across the Europe, Middle East, or Africa regions. Please note that program dates and durations will vary depending on location. Typically the AdCamp programs last from one to two days in duration.
Deadline: Not Specified.