Google Africa is now accepting applications from young Africans for its 2019 Certifications Scholarships to become certified on Google’s Android, Web and Cloud technologies. The Google Africa Certification Scholarship is ongoing
Building upon our pledge to provide mobile developer training to 100,000 Africans to develop world class apps, today we are pleased to announce the next round of Google Africa Certifications Scholarships aimed at helping developers become certified on Google’s Android, Web and Cloud technologies.
This year, Google Africa is offering 30,000 additional scholarship opportunities and 1,000 grants for the Google Associate Android, Mobile Web, and Associate Cloud Engineer certifications. The program will be delivered by Google’s partners, Pluralsight and Andela, through an intensive learning curriculum designed to prepare motivated learners for entry-level and intermediate roles as software developers in these fields.
Google Africa Certification Scholarship Eligibility.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and
- Be a resident of a country in Africa;
- Applicants will be prioritized based on Pluralsight Skill IQs, amount of Pluralsight content consumed and other target demographics.
Google Africa Certification Scholarship Benefits.
- Master in-demand Google developer skills with expert-authored Pluralsight content
- Receive support from the ALC program
- Qualify to receive a Google certification grant and take the related Google certification exam for free
- Opportunity to join Andela as a software engineer.
How to Apply for Google Africa Certification Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: