Expert Assignment Help is offering Scholarship to high school students and higher education students through its 2018 Global Goals Scholarship Program.
The team of tutors at Expert Assignment Help are proud to announce our Global Goals Scholarship Program 2018. This scholarship fund of US$ 2500 is meant to promote awareness of Global Goals faced by mankind today. The proceeds of this fund for the chosen student recipients will go only towards funding their school and college fees. This is a rolling scholarship and is awarded once a year to best applicant as chosen by our esteemed team of panelists from the field of environmental science and academics.
|Launch date of application||1 February 2018 (Rolling)|
|Last date of application||30 December 2018 (Rolling)|
|Award Amount||US$ 2500|
Expert Assignment Help Global Goals Scholarship Program Eligibility.
- Both high school students and higher education students can apply for this scholarship.
- Students should be presently studying or intend to study in their choice of high school or university.
- Applicants should be aged 14 years and above
Expert Assignment Help Global Goals Scholarship Program Evaluation Criteria.
- All submissions must be free from plagiarism.
- Applicants should use apt referencing wherever necessary.
- Entrees from high school students and university students will be benchmarked separately and the outstanding entry will be awarded the scholarship.
- Credibility, creativity, practicality of the essay will be critically evaluated along with an details of the proposal or story submitted by the students.
- The decision will be taken by a panel of environmentalists and academicians and their decision will be the final one.
How to Apply for Expert Assignment Help Global Goals Scholarship Program.
- Interested students need to prepare an essay on one or more of the 17 Global Goals listed below. One needs to write about how they have or plan to meet these 17 goals against the issues being faced by the mankind at a global level.
- Essay written should be of a minimum of 2500 words in English language.
- Please fill the form given below to apply for this scholarship.
- Please send a mail to us at email@example.com
- Please attach the essay in Microsoft word (.doc or .docx) format in the e-mail.
- The final essay submission should be received in our inbox on or before 11:59PM GMT on the last date of application as stated above.
17 Global Goals
Students have to talk about their proposal covering one or more of these Global Goals mentioned below. The essay should revolve around a plan to execute supported by facts and figures from trusted sources. Students can also cover a story in their essay, elaborating on how they met one or more of these Global Goals in and around them.
- Eradicate poverty
- Ensure food security and sustainable food cultivation
- Implement healthy lifestyle and improved disease control
- Quality Education and learning environment for all
- Establish gender equality and empower women
- Availability of edible water and sanitation infrastructure for all
- Sustainable energy creation and distribution
- Bring growth in global economy and employment
- Improve infrastructure to support industry & better living conditions
- Reduce inequality among countries and among the states within each country
- Improved safety and planning development for cities
- Establish predictable supply and demand of natural resources
- Protect & maintain water bodies along with their ecosystems
- Conserve forests and limit the damage due to deforestation
- Immediate action against climate change and its consequences
- Development of human societies to bring peace and growth for all
- Global collaboration towards sustainable action plans to meet global challenges
Share This Post On: