General Electric (GE) is now accepting applications eligible young Nigerians for its 2020 Early Identification (EID) Sales Internship Programme. See the requirements and how to apply for GE Sales Internship programme below.
The role requires working closely with the assigned GE Gas Power Nigeria to provide Sales support to ongoing and pipeline sales initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. They are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and their data-leveraging software. Their innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
- Support GPS pipeline development and sales activities.
- Engage with new prospects, assess customers’ needs, carry out kyc/keep, and input entries into SFDC.
- Support sales managers and other enabling functions to ensure lean and efficient deployment of resources.
- Track and provide regular update on new sales leads and report to sales manager.
- Applicants should have passion for technology and previous internship experience in GE will be an added advantage;
- Academic excellence in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- 4th or 5th year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper);
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative;
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
How to Apply for GE Sales Internship Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: Not Specified.