General Electric Company (GE) is now accepting applications from corpers posted to Lagos for the position of NYSC Intern, Sales. The deadline for submission of applications for the NYSC Intern, Sales at GE Nigeria is not specified. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply ASAP.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources
NYSC Intern, Sales at GE Nigeria – Role Summary.
The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide sales support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
NYSC Intern, Sales at GE Nigeria Qualifications/Requirements.
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- Passion for technology and previous experience in the GE sales process will be an added advantage
- Academic excellence in Engineering, Legal, Social Sciences or IT competency
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- In Nigeria: a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- In Nigeria: must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
NYSC Intern, Sales at GE Nigeria – Essential Responsibilities.
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
How to Apply for NYSC Intern, Sales at GE Nigeria.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: Not Stated.