Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is now accepting applications from recent college/university graduates for its 2019 SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program – HR Intern. See the requirements and how to apply for Baker Hughes SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program below.
The SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program is designed to give recent college/university graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. Spanning a duration of 12 months only, the program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
GE Africa’s Early Career Graduate Internship Programme is a 12-month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership.
Baker Hughes SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program Requirements.
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 1-1.5 years’ work experience
- Interest in Human Resources or Talent Management – related degrees preferred
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- A valid NYSC discharge certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction.
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
Baker Hughes SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program – Intern Responsibilities.
- The HR Intern will be responsible for supporting HR tasks and projects that cut across multiple HR domains.
- He/she will receive education and personal mentorship from the top minds in your field while being exposed to a variety of disciplines such as talent development, organization & employee support, talent recruitment, learning, compensation and benefits, HR operations, and labor relations.
- The intern experience will be unique and personalized based on your interests, competencies, and business needs.
As a valuable member of our team, SSA IGNITE interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
How to Apply for GE Early Career Graduate Internship Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
Share This Post On: