General Electric (GE) is now accepting applications from young graduates for its 2018 Graduate Internship Program (GIP) in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter – great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Role Summary:Internship program to support on going GE’s primary and referral care PRC program
- Work closely with program implementation partners, schedule planning and review session and manage implementation deliverables
- Coordinate program field monitoring activity including data management , documentation and reporting and dissemination activity
- Work closely with the internal project team to plan, implement and assess specific operational task, with a strong commitment to the intended outputs . To carry out this task, he/she shall seek clarification and remain compliant to all of GE policy and integrity guidelines
- Provide on field support during training, monitoring and evaluation activity of the program
- Key function will include change and output documentation, reporting and LEAN implementation of quality management activity
Program Highlight /Synopsis:
- An Integrated healthcare technology based solutions with the aim of improving access to and utilization of primary healthcare services and to yield improved maternal, new born and noncommunicable disease outcomes at both primary and referral care levels alike
- Key component of our intervention includes outfitting primary health centres with GE’s essential technology, training and capacity building for healthcare workers and monitoring and evaluation over a fixed tenure
- Current care area focus includes maternal health, new born health, safe surgery and cardiac health or wellness
- All programs referred are within Nigeria, in selected states of the federation
- Target beneficiary population is not limited to 700(seven hundred health worker) to receive diverse training, unto 10 million persons combined from intervention geographies by the close of 2020
- Role focus: Education, Monitoring, Evaluation
- Early career internship: not greater than 3 years post first degree program OR 2 years post-NYSC
- Minimum required attribute: adaptable, committed to timelines, good people skills and multi socio-cultural adaptability
- Willing to travel
- Outcome as well as process driven
- Candidate must be a graduate of Nursing, Midwifery, Medical science (basic), Radiography, Public Health
Locations: Nigeria; Lagos, Abuja.
Deadline: Not Stated.
Share This Post On: