Applications are invited from Youth Corpers for the 2018 Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) / Kwapda’as Road Safety Demand (KRSD) Annual Essay Competition. The deadline for the submission of entries for the FRSC/KRSD Annual Essay Competition is 31st July, 2018.
Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) in collaboration with Kwapda’as Road Safety Demand (KRSD) Trust Fund are organising annual essay competition for Youth Corpers.
FRSC/KRSD Annual Essay Competition : Essay Topic.
Essay Topic: Safe Road Use: The Role of Pedestrian and Passenger
FRSC/KRSD Annual Essay Competition Judging Criteria.
Essays will be evaluated by a panel of experts from the Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC according to the criteria and point system outlined below.
- Comprehension: How well does the essay reflect a thorough understanding of the topic?
- Organization: Does the essay follow a logical and easily understood progression?
- Creativity: Were diverse resources and ideas used to develop the topic?
- Conclusions: Do the conclusions follow logically from the argument? Are the conclusions compelling?
How to Enter FRSC/KRSD Annual Essay Competition.
- All essays should be submitted in English using Times New Roman (size 12) font with double spacing. Essays must be a minimum of 1,500 words and a maximum of 2,500 words.
- Your essay should contain your Full Name, University Name, Course of Study, NYSC State Code, Email Address, and Phone Number
- Essays that do not follow the above-mentioned specifications WILL NOT be considered.
Share This Post On: