FCT Scholarship Board is now accepting applications from all students of FCT origin for its 2018/2019 Scholarship Award. The deadline for submission of applications for the FCT Scholarship is 22nd May, 2019.
- Are you an indigene of FCT?
- Do you have an ambition to study in any public educational institution in Nigeria or Overseas?
- Are you an orphan?
- Are you a single parent or parents and you are having difficulties paying school fees?
If your answers to the above questions are yes, this is to notify you that the FCT Scholarship application forms for the 2018/2019 award session is now on sale.
This is to notify all students of FCT origin studying in accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria and Oversea, pupils and students in primary and secondary schools, DME centres, parents and the general public that Scholarship Application Forms for 2018/2019 Award Session are now available for sale.
How to Apply for FCT Scholarship.
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain the Application Form at:
FCT Scholarship Board,
Junior Secondary School,
Zone 3, Wuse,
- Prices for the various categories of application forms are available at the Scholarship Board.
- All payments should be made at any “FCMB” Branch through the following “Account Number: 1816951011”
- Application Forms will be issued on presentation of bank tellers.
- The sale of forms will commence from Monday 8th April and close on Monday 22nd May, 2019
- Interested applicants can obtain the Application Form from 10.00am to 3.30pm daily
- All completed Application Forms should be returned within two (2) weeks from date of purchase.
- Students in part time and private institutions are not eligible to apply.