First City Monument Bank Plc (FCMB) is now accepting applications from Nigerian students and fresh graduates for its 2019 paid Internship program. See the requirements and how to apply for the FCMB Internship Program below.
Are you a student or a fresh graduate between the ages of 16-25? Smart, ambitious and ready to experience life in the business world? You may just be the #FCMBFlexxtern we are looking for!
#FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative by leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria. Our goal is to empower young individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentor network through our partner organizations. If you are a fresh graduate aged between 18-25 years, this is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
By participating in #FCMBFlexxtern contest, you get the chance to start your career on a strong foundation through a 3-month paid internship with FCMB or any of their partners.
FCMB Internship Program Eligibility & Requirements.
- To enter The Contest, applicant must be at least 16 years old at the time of entry
- Applicants must either be a student or fresh graduate not younger than 16 years or older than 25 years of age at the time of application.
- Contestants must be a student or fresh graduate of any of the following courses.
- Business administration
- Mass communication
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Banking & Finance
- Literary Studies
- The Contest is not open to employees of First City Monument Bank (“FCMB”) or members of their immediate families.
- FCMB’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding on all participants.
- FCMB does not assume responsibility for accommodation, transportation or logistics at any point during The Contest.
- Prizes won during The Contest are not transferable to another person.
- The prizes won cannot be exchangeable for cash.
FCMB Internship Program Benefits.
- 3-month paid internship for 20 winners.
- FREE 1-day career training session for 50 contestants, with Certificates of Participation.
How to Apply for FCMB Internship Program.
Participants can submit an entry into any of three (3) broad categories:
- Upload a 45-second video to YouTube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling us why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Click on Participate, fill the registration form and include the link to your YouTube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you.