First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is now accepting entries from young writers for its 2020 Flexx Writing Challenge. See the requirements and how to enter FCMB Flexx Writing Challenge below.
If you are – or know – a promising young writer looking to create realities, diffuse knowledge and demystify topics with the power of their words, the FCMB Flexx Writing Challenge is just for you!
From the budding writer bent over on his desk setting his imagination on fire with his pen, to the wordsmith looking to write her way to success by writing to address business needs, everyone is welcome.
- To participate in FCMB’s Writing Challenge, participants must be aged between 16-35 years and must have an FCMB Account.
- If your article is selected, you get to earn cool cash and get featured on the Flexxzone.
How to Enter FCMB Flexx Writing Challenge.
- Interested participants are required to submit original and interesting articles of between 600-1500 words on any of the following areas:
- Fiction, etc.
- To submit your article, click here
- Participants will get feedback on their articles within 7 working days after they submitted their articles. If you do not receive a feedback in this time, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share This Post On: