FAJIM Medicare Foundation (FAJIMMF) is now accepting applications from undergraduate students in any Nigerian Public university for its 2019/2020 session Scholarship award. The deadline for submission of applications for the FAJIM Medicare Foundation Scholarship is 31st August, 2019.
FAJIM Medicare Foundation (FAJIMMF) is pleased to announce call for scholarship applications for the 2019-2020 academic year. FAJIMMF is an NGO that is committed to improving the Health Status of Nigerians with emphasis on the under-served community. One of its missions is to encourage students to take up careers in the Health Care Professions through scholarships.
FAJIM Medicare Foundation Scholarship Eligibility.
- Undergraduate students in any Nigerian Public university studying any of these courses: Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Medical Laboratory Science or Radiography.
- Must be in 200level with CGPA of not less than 3.5 or its equivalent
- Must NOT be over 30years by the 31st August 2019
How to Apply for FAJIM Medicare Foundation Scholarship.
- Each candidate must apply online.
- Shortlisted candidate will be contacted to take a screening examination
- Only candidates who are truly indigent will be supported.
- Deadline for submissions: 31 August 2019.
- Screening Examination: 14th September 2019.
- Announcement of acceptance: 30th September 2019.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 08171100753, 07063913733.