Facebook is now accepting applications from women currently enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking university program, majoring in Computer Science or a related field to sponsor them for the twelfth year at the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. The deadline for submission of applications for the Facebook Grace Hopper Scholarship is 28th June, 2019.
Facebook is committed to advancing women in technology, and we are very excited to announce the 2019 Facebook Grace Hopper Women in Computing Scholarship!
This fall we’ll join thousands of remarkable women in technology in Orlando, Florida from September 30 – October 4, 2019 for our twelfth year at the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. This unique scholarship program will be awarded to 50 women excelling in Computer Science. Each recipient will have the opportunity not only to attend the Celebration, but to spend valuable days before the conference with Facebook engineers learning, collaborating, and preparing for the conference.
We look forward to celebrating with you in Orlando!
Facebook Grace Hopper Scholarship Eligibility.
- The scholarship is open to all women currently enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking university program, majoring in Computer Science or a related field (i.e. Computer Engineering, Math, Statistics, Information systems)
- Students who are current interns at Facebook or who have accepted offers (2019-2020) at Facebook are ineligible.
- For international applicants: If you are selected, you would be responsible for your own travel visa. Facebook will cover travel expenses.
Facebook Grace Hopper Scholarship Benefits.
- Paid registration for the Grace Hopper Celebration
- Paid travel and lodging, including a pre-Grace Hopper Celebration program in Orlando that includes tech talks, mentoring sessions and networking events from September 30 – October 5, 2019.
- An invitation to a private reception with Facebook’s Engineering Team during the Grace Hopper Celebration.
- Additional meal stipend
Note: Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
How to Apply for Facebook Grace Hopper Scholarship.
Applications for the Facebook Grace Hopper Celebration Scholarship must be submitted in full by Friday, June 28th, 5:00pm PDT.
Award recipients will be notified by email of their acceptance by midnight PDT on Thursday, August 1st.
Scholarship recipients MUST be available to attend Facebook and conference activities between Monday, September 30, 2019 and Saturday, October 5, 2019.