Applications are invited from startups that are headquartered in Europe, Middle East or Africa for the Facebook Accelerator: Commerce Program 2020. The deadline for the submission of applications is 31st August, 2020.
The Facebook Accelerator: Commerce is a 12-week non-equity program supporting innovative commerce startups who renew shopping experiences for buyers and sellers.
At Facebook, their focus has long been to bring people together and build community. They are committed to the startup ecosystem and believe that by connecting, training, and growing entrepreneurs through their programs, Facebook can empower people to solve relevant, meaningful problems.
In this critical time, Facebook is doubling down on commerce and accelerating its work to enable every business to sell online and help people gain inspiration, discover and buy the products they love. Their commerce vision is one unified shopping experience across all Facebook apps. Facebook can’t achieve this alone, so they are looking for startups to build technology with them.
Facebook Accelerator: Commerce Program Eligibility.
- Open to startups that are headquartered in Europe, Middle East or Africa;
- B2B or B2B2C startups with Seed to Series A maturity;
- Evidence of significant progress in business growth and revenue;
- Product that is focused on driving value for customers;
- Groundbreaking technology or research;
- Diverse and focused leadership team that is hungry to learn from and collaborate with Facebook.
- Technology that makes it quick and easy for companies to upload and manage inventory online;
- Solutions that enrich product catalog functionality and intelligence;
- Shopping experiences that help buyers in their consideration phase to make more informed purchasing decisions;
- New and interesting solutions that drive innovation and enhanced shopping experiences.
Facebook Accelerator: Commerce Program Benefits.
- Mentorship: You will have a dedicated Facebook mentor who will provide guidance on product development and business growth.
- Training and Workshops: You will benefit from a comprehensive content program covering product innovation and business growth in the commerce space.
- Facebook Products and Technologies: You will have a family of products and technologies at your disposal geared to help your business grow.
- Valuable Network: You will have an opportunity to connect with talented founders of innovative commerce startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa, and deepen connections with Facebook experts representing various fields of expertise.
How to Apply for Facebook Accelerator: Commerce Program.
Apply now! Applications are evaluated and selected on an ongoing basis, so they strongly recommend applying early.
Share This Post On: