Eko Hotel & Suites is now accepting entries from students of public & private schools in Lagos State for its 2020 Eco Friendly Recyclable Art Contest. The deadline for submission of entries for the Eko Hotel & Suites Eco Friendly Recyclable Art Contest is 27th March, 2020.
This year’s competition promotes recycling and reuse of materials emphasizing creativity and innovation, in line with Eko Hotel & Suites goals to build and eco-friend eco-system.
The Recycling Art Contest is an opportunity for children to learn more about recycling, responsible use of recycling, responsible use of resource and sustainable living through creative exploration.
Eko Hotel & Suites Eco Friendly Recyclable Art Contest Awards.
- First place winner receives N250,000 prize and personal laptop computer
- Second place winner receives N150,000 prizes and a personal laptop computer
- Third place winner receives N100,000 prizes and a personal laptop computer
- Of the selected participant schools, 10 will be shortlisted to partake in the grand finale. Shortlisted to partake in the grand finale.
- Shortlisted artists and their guardians will be treated to a 3 days all expense paid, activity fill at the Eko Hotel and Suites leading up to contest date which falls on April 22nd (Earth Day).
Eko Hotel & Suites Eco Friendly Recyclable Art Contest Entering Details.
- Art Form: Crafting / Sculpting
- Subject: Sea Life
- Entry size: 1ft x 1ft
- Material: Participants may use any recyclable and reusablemarials e.g plastics / glass / paper / fabrics / wood / tweed / twin etc.
- Entry must be orignal work of the contestant
- 1 entry per participant / 5 entries per school
- Entry must be accompanied by entry form signed by art teacher
- This contest is open to all public & private schools in Lagos State
Eko Hotel & Suites Eco Friendly Recyclable Art Contest Terms and Conditions.
Interested and qualified candidates should download and fill the Entry Form below and submit along with their Artwork to the address below:
Eko Hotels & Suites,
Plot 1415 Adetokunbo Ademola Street,
P.M.B 12724, Victoria Island,
Deadline: 27th March, 2020.
Share This Post On: