Applications are invited from entrepreneurs who are looking to take their enterprises to the next level for the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2021. The deadline for submission of applications is 2nd November, 2020.
The DAAYTA is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop start-up ventures that add meaningful value to the Nation’s economy.
The DAAYTA 2020 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future. The DAAYTA Initiative seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award Focus Areas.
They are looking for great ideas that could be related but not limited to:
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award Eligibility.
- be a citizen of Nigeria;
- be between 18 and 30 years of age;
- submit their application which must be their original work;
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers;
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required;
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for February & March, 2021;
- understand the business of ARM, what they stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador.
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award Prizes.
The winner of DAAYTA 2021 shall receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- Contribution to working capital;
- Participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria;
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award Selection Process.
Applicants to the DAAYTA 2020 program are required to propose practical solutions with a credible business plan for profit-making ventures that have the potential of generating significant, measurable and sustainable social impact while tackling the specific challenges identified.
After the deadline has passed and they have assessed the applications received, shortlisted candidates, will be contacted to pitch their business ideas to a closed group of business professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors in Lagos, in February & March 2020.
How to Apply for Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Due to the current global pandemic, it is important to note that the DAAYTA 2021 final event will be held virtually and applications are welcomed from all parts of Nigeria.
Share This Post On: