Quaterly, TU Dortmund University offers graduation scholarships to international students from the DAAD project STIBET I. The graduation scholarship is meant to support international students finishing their studies who are in financial hardships by no fault of their own.
Graduation scholarships can only be provided to international students and doctoral candidates who achieved good academic performance, have registered their thesis and are in financial crisis.
How to Apply for DAAD Graduation Scholarships.
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Confirmation of registration for your final paper (page 9 of the application; to be filled out by the Examinations Office) (Prüfungsamt)
- Current certificate of enrollment
- Current overview of your grades
- Copy of your residency permit
- Bank statements for the last three months (June to August 2018)
- Proof of a blocked account, legal obligation to pay, scholarship or earnings
- If applicable, credit card statements for the last three months
- If applicable, bank statements from your spouse
- If applicable, a copy of your current work contract
Deadline: 6 August 2018
Please submit your application to the International Office on time via mail (Emil- Figge Str. 61, 44227 Dortmund). You can also drop your application off at the after-hours mailbox located next to the main building of the International Office or at room 2019B or personally to Ms. Wasila Al-Dubai.
This scholarship program is organized and carried out by the DAAD with funds from the German Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt).