The Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE) at the University of Oxford is now accepting applications from eligible citizens of all African countries for its 2021 Visiting Fellowship which supports a two month residency in Oxford, including flights, accommodation and a small stipend. The deadline for submission of applications for the CSAE Visiting Fellowship is 26th June, 2020.
Are you a citizen of an African country who is currently pursuing an academic career in economics? Apply now for the Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE) Visiting Fellowships 2021 at the University of Oxford.
The Centre for the Study of African Economies, usually known as CSAE, is an economic research centre in the Social Sciences Division at the University of Oxford, with researchers in the Department of Economics, the Blavatnik School of Government, and the Oxford Department for International Development.
It aims to make a significant contribution to the transformation of African economic performance by:
- Publishing significant theoretical and empirical findings;
- Establishing itself as a focus of collaboration between researchers and policymakers;
- Engaging with policymakers and academics;
- Engaging in the training of postgraduate students.
CSAE Visiting Fellowship Eligibility.
- Applications are welcomed from citizens of all African countries who are currently pursuing an academic career in economics.
- Applicants must have a doctorate in economics.
CSAE Visiting Fellowship Benefits.
The fellowship supports a two month residency in Oxford, including
- Accommodation and
- A small stipend.
How to Apply for CSAE Visiting Fellowship.
All applicants must complete the online application form by June 26, 2020 to be considered for the fellowship. Applications include a 400 word research statement and a copy of your CV.
The deadline for submission is the 26 June 2020. Late applications will not be considered.