Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) in Australia is now accepting applications from eligible students from Asia, South America and Africa for is 2020 scholarships. The deadline for submission of applications for the Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships is 30th April, 2020.
The scholarships are awarded to eligible students from Asia, South America and Africa and apply for Carnegie Mellon University Australia master programs in August 2020.
The scholarships offered include:
- Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS): The scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
- South American Leaders for Change Scholarship (SALCS): The scholarship will support South American students to become leaders to catalyse positive change in their respective countries.
- Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA): With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships Eligibility.
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2019 or August 2020
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline.
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded
Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships Benefits.
- The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
How to Apply for Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships.
If you’re a resident from a country belonging to Asia, South America or Africa, you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply for a master program to study with CMU. Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, they will contact you of your scholarship eligibility.
Share This Post On: