C. Moore Media (CMM) is now accepting applications from African female founders and entrepreneurs for its 2020 the Future is Female Mentorship Program. The deadline for the submission of applications for the C. Moore Media Future is Female Mentorship Program is 28th June, 2020.
The program is a Public Relations (PR) and communications mentorship program dedicated exclusively to the business development needs of African Tech female founders.
The Future is Female Mentorship Program will provide the underserved market of African female founders of early-stage start-ups with the PR and communications insights, knowledge, and skills needed to gain more visibility and grow their business. The program is aimed at African women based on the continent or in the Diaspora, and are launching or growing a tech business for African markets or serving Africans in the Diaspora.
C. Moore Media Future is Female Mentorship Program Details.
Ten African female founders will be selected to participate in the inaugural The Future is Female Mentorship Program, and become members of the Class of 2020. The program will take place virtually, and they invite mentees to participate in a group master class hosted on Zoom, followed by three online one hour, one-on-one sessions.
They will align the customized individual sessions with the needs of each mentee and their business development goals. The program is complimentary and led by CMM MD/founder Claudine Moore with participation from CMM team members and corporate partners.
C. Moore Media Future is Female Mentorship Program Eligibility.
They are interested in resilient, resourceful, and savvy female founders with some demonstrated traction in building their tech-enabled business; they require that:
- The business is less than two years old.
- You are female-founded or have at least one woman who is part of the co-founder team.
- Your company is Africa-focused serving African markets or Africans in the Diaspora.
- The company is an early-stage start-up (pre-series A investment).
- You have a business plan in place.
- You have a minimum viable product (MVP)
- You have launched your start-up and have initial traction (i.e., money, users, etc.).
C. Moore Media Future is Female Mentorship Program Benefits.
- A customized online master class with Claudine Moore MD/Founder, CMM and Adjunct Professor, New York University.
- Insights into the fundamentals of PR and communications for Africa-focused start-ups.
- Practical examples of how to incorporate storytelling into your communications.
- A topline review of The Three T’s: Theme, Tone, and Timing of communications and content creation.
- Information on how to create an actionable communications campaign.
- An overview of media relations with an outline of the differences between the hyper-local, regional and global press.
- COVID Communications: Learn how the media landscape has changed and how this affects your business.
- Tips on business relationship development with a cross-section of stakeholders.
- Three one hour one-on-one mentoring sessions specific to your business and sector.
How to Apply for C. Moore Media Future is Female Mentorship Program.
If you are a female-founded African start-up, with a fantastic service or product and want to learn how to leverage PR and communications to elevate your growing company this program is for you!