Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified NON- ASEAN candidates for its 2020 Post-graduate Scholarship Program. The deadline for submission of applications for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship is 30th October, 2019.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. The aim of the CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs leading to a Master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences.
This year, ten (10) scholarships are available for NON-ASEAN international applicants to pursue a Master’s Degree study at the CGI. Selection of applicants will be based on merit.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Coverage.
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Eligibility.
Scholarships are open to the eligible applicants who meet the following qualifications:
- Under 30 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
How to Apply for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship.
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – graduate Scholarship Program’s application form (for NON-ASEAN) and submit together with other supporting documents through the following channel:
(1) Send via e-mail the scanned file of the application form and all the supporting document to:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road,Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
(2) After step (1) send all the original documents via postal services to the address as stated in (1).
Following documents must be submitted together with application form:
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening
Applications for the CGI Post-graduate Scholarship Program are due on 30 October 2019.