- An overall first prize of 20,000 dollars is awarded for the best story in any of the languages authorized in the contest.
- Three prizes of $ 1,000 each will be awarded for the best stories in each of the other remaining languages admitted in the contest, that are not winners of the main prize.
- Originals whose theme will be free (two per author, maximum) will be written in any of the following languages: Spanish, English, Arabic or Hebrew.
- The stories cannot exceed 100 words. They will be sent exclusively by completing the online form that will be found on the website of the Foundation: www.fundacioncesaregidoserrano.com The texts will be original, unpublished in all media (paper, blogs, electronic publications, etc…) and must not been awarded prizes in any other contest. Those who do not meet this condition will be disqualified.
- Texts that do not comply with any of the rules will be disqualified.
Eligible Regions: Writers from anywhere in the world may participate.
- The jury will make a selection of the finalists it deems appropriate. The list of finalist titles will be published on the website of the César Egido Serrano Foundation.
- The César Egido Serrano Foundation reserves the right to publish the finalist stories.
- The decision of the jury will be final.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submission of originals will end at 24h (Spanish peninsular time) of the International Day of the Word as a Bond of Humankind (motto of the Foundation), on November 23rd, 2017.
How To Apply: Follow the link below.