Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) is now accepting applications form Storytellers or Budding Cinematographer for its 2018 Media Fellowship programmes. The deadline for submission of application for the 2018 CcHUB Media Fellowship is 25th July, 2018.
Are you a storyteller? Do you believe in the power of stories disrupting the Media Industry? Are you a budding Cinematographer? Then this fellowship opportunity is just the right thing for you!
This fellowship is meant for talented young people who have a passion for telling powerful and transformative stories and hone great skills in video editing.
It is an opportunity to gain insight into our indigenous media industry’s issues and receive guidance from experienced videographers to solve these issues.
Apply for our 3-month intensive CcHUB Media Fellowship Now!
CcHUB Media Fellowship Criteria.
1. Must be 30 years of age and below.
2. Must have knowledge of Nigeria’s media/entertainment industry.
3. Must be passionate about storytelling.
CcHUB Media Fellowship Benefits.
1. Professional at storytelling.
2. Network with other pioneering cinematographers and other professionals.
3. Participate in carefully curated training sessions facilitated by renowned experts.
How to Apply for CcHUB Media Fellowship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: It closes on the 25th of July, 2018.