Cascador is now accepting applications for mid-stage Nigerian Entrepreneurs or its 2020 program to be held in Lagos, Nigeria from November 9th – 13th. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Cascador Program is 30th August, 2020.
The Cascador Program is an intensive, in-depth examination of your interpersonal skills and business plans. The program will be held on the Lagos Business School campus from November 9 to 13, 2020. Cascador’s mission is to help mid-stage entrepreneurs grow their businesses by working with successful American and Nigerian entrepreneurs.
The process begins prior to the on-site program and continues for six months afterward.
- Personal development is the foundation of professional growth. Prior to the program, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire that generates a report about your personality type. You will have a personal, one hour video session prior to the program to interpret your report, and discuss how your personality type can work best with people of other styles. They will practice these interpersonal skills during interaction with the faculty and your peers.
- You will be required to submit your business history and future plan prior to the program. Your history and plans will be discussed with faculty by video prior to the program, so that the faculty can identify what support and resources you need.
Cascador Program Outline.
The program will focus on you and your business, with personal interviews and reviews. Daily topics include:
- Day 1: Increase self-awareness, leadership skills & high-performance team building
- Day 2: Clarify the problem and the opportunity that your business addresses
- Day 3: Sharpen plan to scale
- Day 4: Enhance your ability to raise funds
- Day 5: Pitch your enhanced business strategy to a panel of experts
Cascador Program Eligibility.
- Open to Mid-stage entrepreneurs with at least 2 years of operation and revenues from sales of >$50,000/year or >$250,000 of capital.
- You must embrace giving & receiving constructive feedback.
- Participation is limited to 12 entrepreneurs.
How to Apply for Cascador Program.
At this time, they are planning for an in-person program if it can be done safely. If that is not possible, then the program will be virtual.
Please contact [email protected] if you have questions about applying to Cascador 2020.