Belemaoil Producing Limited in Joint Venture with the NNPC is now accepting applications for its annual Post-Primary Scholarship program. The deadline for submission of applications for the NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture (JV) Post-Primary Scholarship Award is 28th June, 2019.
Belemaoil Producing Limited in Joint Venture with the NNPC, fully committed to the education of our Host Communities, hereby announce its annual Post-Primary Scholarship program for 2019/2020 Academic Year. The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants from Belemaoil Host Communities.
- NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture (JV) Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020
- NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture (JV) Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020
Belemaoil Post-Primary Scholarship Eligibility.
- Applicants must be from the Belemaoil Host Communities and Operating Business Corridors
- Applicants must submit Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicants must have secured admission into a Public and Government recognized secondary school in the Country
- Applicants must submit Reference Letter from the Principal of school along with at least JSS 1 first term result
- Applicant Must Not be an employee or child/dependent of any employee of Belemaoil Producing Limited
- Aplicant Must Not be a current beneficiary in any of Belemaoil Empowerment Schemes.
Belemaoil Business Corridor
- Kula Business Corridor (KBC):
- Kula Main
- Oko Business Corridor (OBC):
- Belema & others
- King Oko
- Penipeni – Idama Business Corridor (PIBC):
- PeniPeni Ama
- Inda Business Corridor (IBC):
- Elem-Ifoko (Fouche & Ifoko)
- Jokka Business Corridor (JBC):
- Abuloma/Okujagu/Okuru Business Corridor (AOOBC)
How to Apply for Belemaoil Post-Primary Scholarship.
Interested and qualified candidates should download and fill the below “Application Form” Offline. Completed forms should be e-mailed to: [email protected] This form must be submitted with 2 recent passport photographs.
Submit Application/completed forms through your “Host Community CDC/Interface” to: Nengi Elijah (08118898414); Or Mina Igonikon (08118898393).
Assemble and attach to this application the following documents:
- Scholarship Application Form (Properly Filled with Passport Photograph at the top)
- School Admission Letter
- JSS 1 Result
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Letter of Identification (Signed by either Traditional Ruler, or Community Representative).
- Belemaoil does not demand any form of payment from applicants. The application is entirely free of charge
- Application must be submitted through the CDC Interface Committee of each community.
- Shortlisted candidates are to avail themselves for Aptitude Test on a date and venue to be communicated to them. Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.
Deadline : 28th June, 2019.
Share This Post On: