Ayada Lab is now accepting applications from Young West African Entrepreneurs for its 2019 Incubation and Acceleration Program, which will take place in Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Nigeria, Senegal and Ghana. The deadline for submission of applications for the Ayada Lab Incubation and Acceleration Program is July 5, 2019.
Do you have a tested IDEA or have you set up a STARTUP in the fields of CULTURE, THE CREATIVE INDUSTRIES, SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENT or EDUCATION? Would you benefit from the MENTORING of established top African cultural and digital entrepreneurs? Would your startup benefit from a program of INCUBATION and ACCELERATION?
The Goethe-Institut and the Institut Francais, through their cooperation project, AYADA Lab, invite you to apply for their 2019 AYADA Lab Incubation and Acceleration Program for Young West African Entrepreneurs.
The AYADA Lab program takes place in Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Nigeria, Senegal and Ghana from June 2019 to April 2020. It consists of local and regional workshops, mentoring by some of the best African entrepreneurs today in the areas of cultural and social entrepreneurship, networking with African and European cultural entrepreneurs. The program takes place in English and French, the two languages of the Lab.
Ayada Lab Incubation and Acceleration Program Eligibility.
- Open to young West African entrepreneurs
- Be between 20 and 35 years old
- Be a national of Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria or Senegal,
- Have a year-long experience in project management or a project idea that brings innovation value with a strong impact on society;
- Have a project in the fields of cultural and creative industries (fashion, books, cinema, performing arts, etc.), education (access to knowledge, equal opportunities and opportunities, active citizen, etc.) or social (Environment)
Ayada Lab Incubation and Acceleration Program Benefits.
- Individual mentoring: Selection of the second round of candidates for an entire year of individualized mentoring and participation in the AYADA Lab regional workshop
- Networking Travels: In Europe and Africa to meet experts in cultural and social creative industries
- Participate in local workshops: Taking place in Ivory Coast, Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria and Cameroon, with African cultural, digital and social experts to support startups
How to Apply for Ayada Lab Incubation and Acceleration Program.
Interested and qualified West African entrepreneurs can join the first French-German incubation program for West Africa via the ‘Apply’ link below:
Share This Post On: