Audi Environmental Foundation is now accepting applications for its 2018 scholarship to attend the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, Netherlands. Deadline for submission of Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship application is 17 May, 2018.
Founded by AUDI AG in 2009, The Audi Environmental Foundation works to promote sustainable behavior and technologies that benefit both the environment and society.
Scarce resources, environmental destruction, climate change and population growth – these are just a few aspects that influence society, politics and business. The Foundation recognises that developing sound solutions to these challenges calls for collaboration with a broad network of partners, especially young people and the leaders among them.
Audi and its Environmental Foundation are therefore collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 15 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit in The Hague, Netherlands.
Are you eager to join an international discussion of issues like sustainability and the environment? Would you like to build an international network and gain insight into how other people think? Then apply now as an Audi Scholar for the One Young World Summit 2018!
Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
If you are aged between 18 and 30 years, work for or are involved with a non-governmental social enterprise, community based organisation, or you are an individual making an impact on environmental topics, then this scholarship is for you.
Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship Benefits
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, Netherlands.
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague (economy flight).
- Hotel accommodation The Hague from 16th to 20th October.
- Participation at the pre-event by Audi and the Audi Environmental Foundation on 16th October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the pre-event by Audi, Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship Selection Criteria
- Candidates must be aged between 18 and 30 at the time of 2018 Summit.
- Candidates must demonstrate:
- A passion for environment issues
- Impact and capacity for innovation in this field
How to Apply for Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship
Follow the link below to apply:
Application deadline: 17 May 2018.