Asset & Resource Management Holding Company (ARM) Limited is now accepting applications from suitably qualified university students for its 2019 Young Talent Programme (Internship Summer Programme). The deadline for submission of applications for the ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is 1st March, 2019.
The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience.
It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment. The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career. The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm.
This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
ARM Young Talent Programme Requirements.
- Candidate must be an undergraduate
- Candidate must have completed at least a year of their degree
- Candidate must be on track for a 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Candidate must be available to resume in June 2019 if successful
How to Apply for ARM Young Talent Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Please note the following;
- The programme location is Lagos, Nigeria.
- The programme will start 17th June.
- Candidates are expected to be available physically for the programme.
- Accommodation and transportation will not be provided.
- Deadline is 1st March, 2019.
Share This Post On: