Government of Anambra State is now accepting applications from indigenes of Anambra State with a minimum of first degree for its 2019 Aviation Scholarship. The deadline for submission of applications for the Anambra State Government Aviation Scholarship is 4th October, 2019.
The Government of Anambra State invites applications from suitably qualified persons of Anambra State origin, for the award of full scholarships to undergo training in the following courses:
- Standard Pilot Training Programme at International Aviation College, Ilorin
- Avionics at the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, (NCAT), Zaria
- Airfame and Power Plant at the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, (NCAT), Zaria
The scholarship programme is administered through a Special Grant from His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano, the Executive Governor of Anambra State. The scholarship programme was inspired by Girls Can Fly Initiative, an NGO. Application is open to both male and female applicants.
Anambra State Government Aviation Scholarship Eligibility.
Each applicant must:
- Be an indigene of Anambra State.
- Be between the ages of 21 years and 27 years.
- Have a minimum of first degree or its equivalent in a science-related field from a recognized higher institution.
- Be medically fit, certified by a recognized hospital and insured by the Anambra State Health Insurance Agency (ASHIA).
- Have a crime-free history.
Anambra State Government Aviation Scholarship Required Documents.
The following are required for application:
- Application Form (PDF)
- A formal application letter
- Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Purpose in not more than a page.
- Photocopy of academic credentials
- Photocopy of valid ID Card
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age
- Evidence of medical fitness
- Evidence of enrollment in the Anambra State Health Insurance Scheme
How to Apply for Anambra State Government Aviation Scholarship.
Applications should be submitted in hard copy directly or by courier, to the address below. Submissions by email will not be accepted.
Anambra State Aviation Training Scholarship Programme,
Ministry of Tertiary Education, Science and Technology,
Jerome Udoji Secretariat,
Off Aroma Junction,
Awka, Anambra State.
Application closes on Friday, 4th October, 2019. Submissions made by courier must be marked not later than 4th October, 2019 or will not be accepted.
For further enquiries, please call 08162280025 or 07080727941 or send an email to email@example.com
Please, note that application and all processes under this programme are absolutely FREE OF ANY CHARGE to applicants.