Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) is now accepting applications from students around the world for its 2018/2019 Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS). The deadline for submission of applications is 31st December, 2018.
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world. The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship is awarded at the end of every academic year to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the programs of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
Amsterdam Talent Scholarship Eligibility.
The applicant should:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programs of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study
- Have obtained all 60 credits in the present academic year of his/her study program, with a minimum average grade of 7
- Students at the European School of Physiotherapy (ESP) should have obtained all credits relevant to their academic year schedule:
- Students who are enrolled in the 4-year program (until class of 2018): 60 credits
- Students who are enrolled in the 3-year accelerated program: Please check the specific number of credits with the ATS contact person
Amsterdam Talent Scholarship Benefits.
The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship amounts to half of the institutional tuition fee. Regarding academic year 2017/2018 this amounts to 3998 euro (or 4498 euro for ESP-students).
How to Apply for Amsterdam Talent Scholarship.
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form. After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (see the sidebar on the right), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
Apply Before: 31st December, 2018.