Amatoritsese Gagar Foundation is now accepting applications from less privileged students in federal tertiary institutions who are indigenes of Delta State for its 2019/2020 Scholarship Award. The deadline for submission of applications for the Amatoritsese Gagar Foundation Scholarship Award is 31st May, 2019.
Applications are hereby invited from less privileged students in federal tertiary institutions in Nigeria of Warri-North, Warri-South and Warri-South/West local Govt. Area of Delta State origin for the Amatoritsese Gagar Foundation Scholarship Award for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Amatoritsese Gagar Foundation Scholarship Award Eligibility.
- Applicants must have evidence of good academic performance and be in great need of financial assistance to complete their academic programmes.
How to Apply for Amatoritsese Gagar Foundation Scholarship Award.
Interested and qualified candidates should Applications in candidate’s handwriting (which should not be more than 2 pages) clearly stating status of parents and detailed reasons why the applicant believes that he/she should be considered for the award. Name of Institution, current level, course of study and likely the date of completion of studies should be included in the application. The applicant should also provide personal details such as functional e-mail address, GSM contact number, and information that may help the applicants.
Application must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Local Government of Origin obtained from applicants Local Government Council
- Letter of introduction duly signed by current Head of Department
- Details of recent/last academic record duly stamped from Division of Exams and Records or Dean of Student Affairs
- Photocopy of current Student Identification Card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty
- Evidence of registration for current semester/academic session
Applications, accompanied with relevant documents, should be submitted to:
Amatoritsese Gagar Foundation
P.O. Box 4707, Warri,
Applications may also be submitted electronically to: email@example.com
Note: Qualifying test (written and/or oral) may be conducted for applicants at a date to be announced later.
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.