Applications are invited from young African Leaders for the African Leadership University (ALU) Patoranking Scholarship Programme 2020. See the requirements and how to apply for ALU Patoranking Scholarship Programme below.
Exceptional leaders and change-makers can come from anywhere. Financial constraints should not prevent the next great African disruptor from gaining the tools, skillsets and networks to bring their innovations to life.
This is why award-winning Nigerian dancehall artist Patoranking has partnered with the African Leadership University to launch the ALU Patoranking Scholarship. Having overcome financial adversity in his own journey of impact, Patoranking now wants to help unleash more entrepreneurial leaders who will bring positive change to their countries and the continent.
Do you have what it takes to be selected for the prestigious scholarship?
ALU Patoranking Scholarship Programme Eligibility.
- To be considered for the Patoranking Scholarship, you must: first apply and be fully admitted into any of the undergraduate programmes at ALU.
- Applicants must be young African.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
ALU Patoranking Scholarship Programme Benefits.
Beneficiaries will be rewarded with 100% paid tuition and a once in a lifetime opportunity of being part of the next generation of extraordinary African leaders and entrepreneurs.
The Scholarship provides the following benefits to successful applicants:
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver which covers the cost of tuition fees, accommodation and other study-related costs for the duration of the undergraduate programme at the Rwanda and Mauritius campuses of the African Leadership University
- Annual living allowance for the duration of the undergraduate programme
- Relocation allowance to cover incoming travel and removal expenses for one way travel (for applicants living outside Rwanda and Mauritius)
How to Apply for ALU Patoranking Scholarship Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: Not Specified.
Share This Post On: