Alliance Manchester Business School was established in Manchester in 1965 as one of the UK’s first two business schools. They are now the UK’s largest campus-based business and management school. Research-led, they deliver industry-focused business and management education at all levels.
A limited number of scholarships are available across all our Masters courses for September 2018 entry.
Specified use: Tuition fees
Tenable period: 1 year
Continuation of award: Continuation of the award is subject to satisfactory progress.
Number available: Unspecified
Level(s) of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:
Allowed study options:
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business and Management
Academic requirements: The funding is for candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic merit.
Nationality restrictions: This funding is available to all nationalities.
Alliance Manchester Business School Masters Scholarships Eligibility.
This funding is for candidates who hold an offer for one of the following courses:
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management
- MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Finance
- MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Business and Management (Management)
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Operations, Project and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- MSc Quantitative Finance
Note: students are automatically considered for the scholarship and there is no separate application process for it.
Alliance Manchester Business School Masters Scholarships Selection Criteria.
Decisions will be made on merit and not financial need. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance.
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a 2:1 or 1 st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent.
- Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking.
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.
Alliance Manchester Business School Masters Scholarships Key Dates.
Closing date: The last date to submit an application to one of our courses is 21 August 2018. Although we are awarding scholarships in line with our selection deadlines, at this final stage, it maybe subject to availability of the awards.
Decision date: Applicants who have been successfully awarded a scholarship will be contacted on or before their selection deadline via email. If you have not received a scholarship award by your initial deadline, you may still be considered in the next selection round.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Alliance Manchester Business School Masters Scholarships Application Procedure.
All UK/EU/International candidates who apply and are offered a place on one of our masters courses are considered for funding – there is no additional scholarship application required.
Please note that you will only be considered for scholarship when:
- Your course application is complete (including any supporting information)
- You have formally been offered a place on one of the 2018 Masters courses.