Applications are invited from young Nigerians with a business idea in the agritech space for the AgriLab Bootcamp and Incubation Program 2020. The deadline for submission of applications is 18th December, 2019.
AgriLab is an Agritech Ideation Workshop and Bootcamp for Young Start-ups and is focused on enabling AgriTech Entrepreneurs to succeed. AgriLab aims to enable young Nigerians to turn their start-up ideas into full-fledged business models ready for investment.
AgriLab focuses on the AgriTech sector, an area where Ireland is a world leader and in which Nigeria needs to develop in order to diversify its economy and meet the demands of a fast-growing population.
The program is a partnership between Embassy of Ireland, Nigeria and Ventures Platform, an Abuja based technology hub that incubates and supports start-ups through its curated office space, investment fund, and Not-for-Profit arm.
AgriLab Bootcamp and Incubation Program Eligibility and Selection Criteria.
- You are a Nigerian with a business idea in the agritech space that clearly identifies the problem it solves.
- You have a sustainable and scalable business model.
- You are resident in Nigeria
- You are between the ages of 18 – 35
- You are available to participate in the entire program if selected
- You are able to travel to Ireland for a business visit as part of this program
- You have a valid International Passport for the duration of the trip.
- Team Capabilities
- Agribusiness is Tech-enabled
- A completed application form
AgriLab Bootcamp and Incubation Program Benefits.
- 3-Day Ideation Workshop and Bootcamp: Selected startups get to learn the requisite knowledge needed to be accepted into the Incubation Program.
- Incubation: Participants will be exposed to workshops, mentorship and office spaces.
- Seed Capital: Participants get to receive $2,000 in seed capital.
- A Trip to Ireland: The winning team will receive an all-expense paid trip to Ireland to meet and network with potential business partners and state agencies.
How to Apply for AgriLab Bootcamp and Incubation Program.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Share This Post On: