Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) is now accepting applications from eligible Polytechnic Students for its 2020 one-year post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Training (IT) programme. The deadline for submission of applications for Agip OND Industrial Training (IT) programme is November 4, 2019.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Limited as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program offers Nigerian students in Nigerian Polytechnics opportunity to gain one year Industrial Training experience (from January to December 2020).
Agip OND Industrial Training (IT) Programme Eligibility.
Only Polytechnic Students who have authorization from their schools to participate in the program and who have completed their National Diploma Studies in 2019 in the following courses are eligible to apply:
- Business Administration and Management
- Secretarial Administration/Office Technology Management
- Computer Science
How to Apply for Agip OND Industrial Training (IT) Programme.
- Applicants who meet the above criteria can only apply via our Sustainability webpage.
- Applicants must fill out all the required fields on the provided form via the ‘apply now’ link and attach a pdf scanned copy of official letter/ form from their polytechnics
- Be sure to click the ‘submit1 button to complete your application
- All applicants must have a valid Gmail account (for application and communication)
Timetable for Selection Tests will be made available to shortlisted candidates at a later date.
- Only Applications from disciplines mentioned above and received within the specified time period will be processed
- Kindly note that limited slots are available
- Only FULL TIME POLYTECHNIC students should apply
- Candidates can sit for the selection tests in any location closest to them (Abuja or Port Harcourt)
- The company does not provide accommodation for Trainees in any of our locations. Candidates will bear their transportation/lodging costs if they have to travel to take the tests.
Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for the selection tests
Deadline for applications is Monday November 4 2019.