Adobe Research is now accepting applications from full-time graduate student at a university for its 2020 Fellowship Program. The deadline for submission of applications for the Adobe Research Fellowship Program is 27th September, 2019.
The Adobe Research Fellowship recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe.
This year, they will be awarding fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of computer graphics, computer vision, human-computer interaction, machine learning, visualization, audio, natural language processing, and programming languages.
At Adobe Research they create innovative technologies for their software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. They bring together the smartest, most driven people they can find, and they allow them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them with the necessary resources, support and freedom to shape their ideas into tangible results.
Adobe Research Fellowship Program Eligibility.
- Applicant must be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university;
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2020 or forfeit the award;
- Cannot have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Adobe Research Fellowship Program Benefits.
The Adobe Research Fellowship consists of:
- A $10,000 award paid once
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year
- An Adobe Research mentor
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe
Adobe Research Fellowship Program Selection Criteria.
A committee of Adobe researchers will be reviewing all applicants and will choose the recipients at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their research (creative, impactful, important, and realistic in scope), how their work would contribute to Adobe, their technical skills (ability to build complex computer programs), and their personal skills (problem-solving ability, communication, leadership, organizational skills, ability to work in teams). Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
How to Apply for Adobe Research Fellowship Program.
Applications must include:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the students work. One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application by September 27, 2019 at 5pm Pacific Time.